Block & Vino Pecan Encrusted Salmon
- 2 tsp. grain mustard
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/4 C panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 C finely chopped pecans
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley
- salt & pepper
- 2-4 oz. salmon
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In one bowl mix mustard, butter and honey together.
- In another bowl mix together bread crumbs, pecans and parsley.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Brush mustard mixture on salmon, then cover with breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on greased pan and bake for 10 minutes per one-inch of salmon. Salmon should be flaky when done.