Coast Line Cafe Pecan Encrusted Catfish
- 1 C finely chopped pecans
- 1 C bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 pieces of 5 oz. catfish
- salt & pepper to taste
- vegetable oil
- fresh lemon wedges
- Mix pecans and bread crumbs in shallow bowl.
- Beat egg and milk with fork in another shallow bowl.
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with salt and pepper.
- Coat fish with egg mixture, then coat well with pecan mixture, pressing slightly into fish.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add fish.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 6 to 10 minutes, turning once carefully until fish is brown. Serve with lemon wedges.