- Enjoy a Broadway performance or the South Carolina Chamber Music Festival at the Francis Marion University Performing Arts Center.
- Grab a spot of tea at Top Hat Special-Teas.
- Check out the excellent chocolate at Dolce Vita Chocolate and Wine Tasting Room.
- Enjoy one of the top-notch performances at Florence Little Theatre.
- Order pad thai noodles at Thai House (go for the extra spicy if you dare!)
- Hit one of the book signings at the Drs. Bruce & Lee Foundation Library.
- Hear amazing concerts by the Masterworks Choir.
- Relax with some coffee in the William H. Johnson Renaissance Courtyard.
- Enjoy fine dining at Victors or traditional-style barbecue at Wholly Smokin’ Downtown
- Bring a lawn chair to listen to the live band during Florence After Five.
Town Hall Oxtail Ravioli with Sweet Potato Puree & Espelette Spiced Pecans Ravioli Dough 425 g all purpose flour (just ...
World Tournament of Horseshoes Lands at Florence Center July 9-21 Horseshoe tossing isn’t just for festivals, family barbecues and halftime ...