- Enjoy a Broadway performance or the South Carolina Chamber Music Festival at the Francis Marion University Performing Arts Center.
- Grab a spot of tea at Top Hat Special-Teas.
- Check out the excellent chocolate at Dolce Vita Chocolate and Wine Tasting Room.
- Enjoy one of the top-notch performances at Florence Little Theatre.
- Order pad thai noodles at Thai House (go for the extra spicy if you dare!)
- Hit one of the book signings at the Drs. Bruce & Lee Foundation Library.
- Hear amazing concerts by the Masterworks Choir.
- Relax with some coffee in the William H. Johnson Renaissance Courtyard.
- Enjoy fine dining at Victors or traditional-style barbecue at Wholly Smokin’ Downtown
- Bring a lawn chair to listen to the live band during Florence After Five.
Florence’s SEOPA Conference Showcases Region’s Natural and Cultural Assets South Carolina’s amazing natural geography and wildlife sets the backdrop for ...
Town Hall Oxtail Ravioli with Sweet Potato Puree & Espelette Spiced Pecans Ravioli Dough 425 g all purpose flour (just ...
World Tournament of Horseshoes Lands at Florence Center July 9-21 Horseshoe tossing isn’t just for festivals, family barbecues and halftime ...