Our Sacred Space Yoga is hosting a weekend training.
Yin Yoga is quickly becoming one of the most influential styles of yoga in the world. A much-needed counterbalance to Vinyasa styles, Yin exercises our body and mind through longer, passive postures that apply gentle stress to our connective tissues via bodyweight and gravity. Yin anatomy combines Eastern and Western perspectives by highlighting the unique potential of our bodies.
The weekend schedule of events is:
- Thursday 5:30-9:30 pm
- Friday 5:30-9:30 pm
- Saturday 9 am-6 pm (30-min lunch)
- Sunday 9 am-6 pm (30-min lunch)
- Fundamental Yin Yoga postures, modifications, and sequences
- Yin Anatomy: skeletal variations, proportions, and connective tissues
- Energetic Anatomy: cakra-s and meridians
- Integrating mindfulness and meditation into asana practice
- How to integrate Yin postures into yang-style classes