The day before your next paycheck? We’ve still got a lot for you to do in downtown Florence!
- Check out the gallery at TthomasArts.
- Watch Big Bleu Birdnanna sculpture rotate her head in the wind. The sculpture can be viewed from the concrete bench outside the Florence County Museum.
- Listen to cool bands playing outdoors at Florence After Five, First Friday, and other downtown events.
- Wander through the City Center Farmers Market on Saturday mornings behind the City Center off Cheves Street.
- Find a good book and curl up in a chair at the Drs. Bruce & Lee Foundation Library.
- Geocache! There are tons of caches in the downtown and near the Florence National Cemetery.
- Spend hours with the exhibits in the new Florence County Museum.