Oh What Fun! The Florence Center’s Jingle Bell Market Returns Nov. 22-24
Around here don’t hold your breath for holiday season snow (not to be Grinch-like, it’s just the facts lol), but bells will be tinkling again regardless if flakes fall, because the Florence Center’s Jingle Bell Market returns Nov. 22-24!
Back filling the Florence Center’s roomy, winter-themed floorspace will be gifts of all sorts: handmade crafts, gourmet foods, chic boutiques, jewelry, toys, farmhouse chic, vintage finds, apparel, monogram items, beauty/wellness products…and MUCH more.
The setting is once again a winter oasis, starting with the Festival of Trees Raffle benefiting the House of Hope, an organization that helps homeless men, women and their children. To again honor service people, the Quilts of Valor Foundation will also have presentations daily!
Shopping and Food Stops Include:
• A Hometown Holidays Market with boutiques and fashion finds
• The Jingle Bell Junction with crafts, gourmet foods, pottery, jewelry, apparel and accessories
• Santa’s Shoe Store with footwear plus handbags
• The Christmas Café, where southern dishes from the Florence Center’s Executive Chef will include Southern Shrimp and Grits and other southern delicacies
• The Holiday Vintage Market loaded with farm chic inspired gifts, furniture, frames, artworks, repurposed pieces, food and wine tastings, and garden décor
• Mobile fashion trucks loaded with apparel, shoes, and accessories—and vendors with onsite monogramming services
• The Mingle Jingle Junction for holiday snacks and drinks, including muffins and mimosas until 11 a.m.
• The Moose is Loose Selfie Booth with plenty of fun holiday props
New this year is…Sweet Potato Pie! No, not the actual pie, but an all female band that entertains audiences with a catchy “sweetgrass” synthesis of Americana, Bluegrass, Classic Country and Gospel music.
Patrolling the displays will be the Grinch again, ready to look grinchy for holiday pictures with shoppers.
Also register for hourly prize giveaways and a grand prize drawing!
The Jingle Bell Trolley will pick people up and deliver them to the market, and also take folks and their packages back to their cars. Also—check your bags at the Shop ‘n Drop Package Service while you shop!
Schedule and Ticket Info
The Jingle Bell Market is open:
Friday, Nov. 22, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 23, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 24, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Active military and veterans get free entry with military ID at the Florence Center box office. Half price single day admission for teachers, medical personnel and first responders—bring your company ID!
Single Day Admission $10; Multi-Day Admission Pass $18; Kids 12 & Under FREE. There are Group Tickets Packages; Group Single Day Admission $8; Group Multi-Day Admission Pass $16.
Tickets can be purchased in advance at the Florence Center (3300 W. Radio Drive) or at jinglebellmarket.com (where you can also get more information).