Rebel Pie Danish Pizza
- 1 (11-13 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 C melted butter
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/3 C cinnamon
- 1 C chopped pecans
- 1 C confectioners sugar
- water (add a few drops at a time to get desired consistency
- 1 Tbsp. corn syrup (optional)
- vanilla extract, to taste
- Roll out pizza crust to desired size. Brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mix. Bake according to package directions.
- Add chopped pecans right before crust finishes baking, allowing pecans to toast slightly.
- To make roll icing, place confectioners sugar in a bowl and slowly add wet ingredients to achieve desired consistency.
- After removing from oven, drizzle with roll icing.