The Florence Center Introduces the Jingle Bell Market Nov. 15-18
Dashing through the snow is unlikely anytime soon, but jingling will be in ample supply thanks to the Florence Center’s first ever four-day Christmas shopping extravaganza, the Jingle Bell Market! About 75,000 square feet will be transformed Nov. 15-18 into a winter wonderland with crafts, home decor, gourmet foods, vintage items, boutique shops, customized gifts and nearly 200 vendors across both levels of the facility—it’s a holiday season one-stop shop for people to browse at their leisure.
The stations will include:
- Garden gifts
- On-site monogramming
- Food and wine tastings
- Family photos with Santa
- A farmer’s market and more holiday food
- Artisan displays
The Festival of Trees will first greet patrons with ornately decorated trees of all sizes and shapes displayed, part of a silent auction to benefit the House of Hope of the Pee Dee.
The Friends of Revolutionary Rivers, FORevR, will be at Jingle Bell Market with large ceramic beads for kids and adults to decorate for $1. The beads, donated by Olio Studio in Lake City, will fund the building of platform campsites accessible only by Lynches River boaters.
Specialty shops will also line the corridors, and those areas include:
- Christmas Crafty Cove – Handcrafted jewelry, gifts and home décor.
- Jingle Belle Junction and Mistletoe Manor – Chic boutiques, gifts, apparel and accessories, jewelry, gourmet yummies and more.
- Fa La La Farmer’s Market – Holiday gourmet treats, specialty rubs, sauces, spices, libation mixes, jams and jellies.
- The Christmas Café – Southern dishes from local food companies with signature Southern recipes. Southern Shrimp and Grits, special BBQ recipes, and dishes featuring Clemson Blue Cheese.
- Vintage Holiday Market – Vintage and shabby chic inspired antiques, furniture, frames, artworks, pottery, re-purposed pieces, and garden décor.
- The Sleigh Belle Shop N Drop – Gift wrap services available with proceeds going to local charity Helping Florence Flourish.
- Santa’s Workshop – Santa and his elves will pose for holiday photos and children can write letters to the North Pole to benefit the Durant Children’s Center.
- Grinch’s Grotto – Hangout for lunch, drinks and ballgames on large-screen TVs.
To honor service people, the Quilts of Valor Foundation will also have presentations with selected veterans at 2pm daily Friday-Sunday. There will also be daily prize giveaways for patrons.
The Jingle Bell Market opens on Thursday, Nov. 15 at 6pm with a VIP Jingle & Mingle Shopping Spree, where VIP ticket holders get first access to all vendors and gifts. General Admission is $8 Friday, 9am-6pm; Saturday 9am-6pm; and Sunday 10am-4pm.
Tickets can be purchased in advance at the Florence Center (3300 W. Radio Drive) or at jinglebellmarket.com.