Tubb’s Sweet Potato Cheesecake
- 8 oz. graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 (32 oz.) can sweet potatoes
- 1/4 C brown sugar
- 1/4 tbs. pumpkin pie spice
- 32 oz. cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 C cornstarch
- 1/2 C caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 C chopped pecans
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and unsalted butter, and press into a 14” springform pan.
- Drain sweet potatoes. In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Mash with whisk.
- In a mixer, add cream cheese and mix until soft and lump free. Slowly add brown sugar, cornstarch, eggs and sweet potato mixture. Do not over mix.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over graham cracker crust, and bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes.
- Combine caramel sauce and pecans, and top cheesecake after it has cooled.